Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today's Parent KidSummer CBC Event 07/08/09

Written by parent, Pat Tan-Sew:

As a parent, my personal view is that this is a TOTALLY WIN-WIN event for all parents and kids. Especially in this recessional economy of ours where monetary budget expenditure is a high priority, we can save a bundle at a lot of the events which does not even require admission fee.

It is so cool having Today’s Parent Kidsummer team open up many possibilities to help all of us enjoy our school vacation summer months namely July and August of each year. If not for Kidsummer, I would be knocking my brains out on how to keep my kid occupied with FUN.instead of BOREDOM.

We would probably miss a lot of the fun if not for this group of hard workers who try their utmost best to CREATE FUN.

So, Kidsummer TEAM …..FOUR THUMBS UP (for both me & my kid) ….
Please Keep up the GOOD WORK !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment